Together we can develop a mutually beneficial partnership that combines a strong social mission with a clear business focus.
We do this by developing partnerships that:
- Are impactful: Partnering with us will contribute to your business and sustainability goals, whilst supporting our charitable mission which compliments 8 of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Are measurable: We report on your measurable, transformational impact on the lives of women facing poverty
- Are meaningful: We will inspire and engage your teams in activities and events they will find fun, insightful and rewarding
- Are personal: We value a close relationship with your CSR team, HR department and other key stakeholders to ensure that together, we build a partnership that motivates and engages your whole organisation
- Benefit your brand: We can support you with communications to promote your commitment to corporate social responsibility, as well as diversity and inclusion
A partnership with MicroLoan could also include:
Gifts in kind are a great way to utilise your company’s assets and professional skills, while achieving your CSR goals. This can help us save valuable time and resources and enable us to fundraise more effectively.
Marketing partnerships can help customers become more engaged with your brand while supporting our cause by donating to MicroLoan every time that a product or service is purchased.
Workplace giving also known as payroll giving or give as you earn, is an easy way for people to donate to charity through their salary. Employees can give as much or as little as they wish, and since donations are deducted before tax, it is a very tax effective way to give. Evidence suggests that such schemes benefit from focussed internal promotion by means of presentations and events which we would be delighted to organise for you.
Reach out today
Chat to Hayden Cowap today if you’d like to discuss a potential future partnership: by phone +44 (0)20 8827 1688 or email email@example.com
We can’t wait to see the impact of our collaboration.