Start date: now
Requirements: This is a varied role for a motivated self-starter and you will be assisting the Fundraising Team with any administrational duties and will play a vital role in contributing to the efficient running of the office. The role is offered on a voluntary basis in the charity’s office in Brentford, TW8 8JA. Ideally you would be available two days a week for a period of at least 6 months. We will reimburse travel expenses up to £7.50 per day.
- Recording fundraising income
- A wide range of admin support
- Dealing and processing Gift Aid information
- Thanking donors
- Database reports/amends/issues
- General office duties and efficiencies
- Ad-hoc projects
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate records
- Ideally, experience of working with and/or managing a CRM database (training will be given)
- Excellent writing, editing and pro-active skills
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook
The Volunteer should be outgoing, friendly and have a proactive character, be comfortable working in a group as well as using their own initiative.
This is a fantastic learning and development opportunity, whilst at the same time helping to alleviate poverty and gender equality in Sub-Saharan Africa. We are an enthusiastic and fun team, and if you would like to make a real difference to women’s rights we would love to hear from you.
How to apply: Please send your CV and supporting statement (no more than two sides of A4) to Malin Rosenkvist Senior Fundraising Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org