Start Something and raise funds to support female entrepreneurs in Africa. There are many exciting ways you can raise money. So start something special, start something fun and start transforming lives today.
Start Something Active ▾
runner. Start moving for MicroLoan Foundation.
- March for MicroLoan – Canal Walk.
- Run for MicroLoan – Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon – Berlin Marathon 2015
- Cycle for MicroLoan – Ride London 100
- Trek for MicroLoan – Take on the Malawi Challenge 2015
Start Something Small ▾
off small and see.
- Can’t start a day without your Starbucks? Give up your treats and donate the saving
- Have a bake sale, bake off against colleagues
- Sell your unwanted books or clothes on eBay
- Do good deeds, dog walking, lawn mowing
Start Something At Work ▾
Make MicroLoan Foundation your charity of the year. Support us and we will work with you making sure your fundraising has a real impact.
- Entrepreneurial employees compete to turn £50 into £100s within four months
- Sponsor a high profile MicroLoan Foundation event and entertain your clients
- Invite your female rising stars to sit on our influential Women’s Development Board.
Get in touch with Kasia Bailey, Fundraising Manager at MicroLoan Foundation for more information.