Ways to donate to MicroLoan Foundation
There are several ways to donate to MicroLoan, both online and offline. Here’s how:
- ONLINE (both regular and one-off donations)
- POST – Please send cheques (or CAF/Charities Trust Cheques), payable to MicroLoan Foundation, to: Fundraising Team, MicroLoan Foundation, 1 Canal Court 152-154 High Street Brentford TW8 8JA. US donors please send cheques to MicroLoan USA, c/o Rob Schmults, Treasurer, 166 Walnut Hill Rd, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- PHONE – Call us on 020 8827 1691 to donate over the telephone. You can make one-off donations, or set up a regular donation.
- TEXT – Text MICR22 & £5 (or an amount of your choice) to 70070. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- BANK TRANSFER – Donating directly into our bank account means we get 100% of your donation, as no fees are taken. If you choose to donate this way, please let us know so we can look out for your donation and acknowledge receipt. You can make one-off donations this way, or set up a regular gift (standing order). Our details are:
- Account name: MicroLoan Foundation
- Sort code: 40-52-40
- Account number: 00012161
- GIVE AS YOU EARN (PAYROLL GIVING) – By setting up a regular donation via your salary, you can donate to MicroLoan Foundation before any tax is taken from your salary. So it’s win, win really! And many employers offer a matching scheme e.g. if you give £10 per month, they might match this and also give £5 or £10. So the impact is doubled. Speak to your HR department or visit the Charities Aid Foundation website for more information
- Download our donation form >>
*MicroLoan Foundation is a registered NGO in the USA with full 501c3 status. Should you wish to make your donation in US Dollars in the most tax-efficient way for you, please contact our office. Note that all donations made online on this website will be paid into the charity’s UK HQ account which could affect US taxpayers’ ability to reclaim tax on a donation in US Dollars.